Student Planning Committee
The Student Planning Committee has student representatives from each program in the Faculty of Professional Studies. The committee will adjudicate the applications for Professional Development Activities.
The focus of the fund will be:
- to support professional, technological, or personal development of students;
- to contribute to the creation and the dissemination of knowledge through research;
- to support student initiatives (both program and research endeavors);
- to spread the funding over as many students as possible.
How to apply for funding:
- Complete the Application Form
- Have your Advisor's signature
- Submit to your program Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will send to the SPC on your behalf
School of Business -
Department of Community Development -
School of Kinesiology -Caitlyn Gerry
School of Music -